Predicating the future: everybody’s doing it. I think I get how it’s done.
I have caste the bones. I have read the entrails. I have consulted the crystal.
Here are my ‘predictions’ for 2015:
- There will be an economic crisis in a European country.
- A politician will be disgraced.
- A major Hollywood star will pass away.
- There will be a passenger disaster (ship or plane).
- There will be an earthquake or eruption on the Pacific ring of fire.
- Terrorists will attack a major western city.
- Racial tensions in the US reach crisis point.
- New York
- A sea-change moment in time for humanity.
All these things will come to pass.
I just wish I could predict the Lottery numbers.
(From the Tongue-in-Cheek Department)
Now you too can learn to be a psychic: http://www.skeptic.com/downloads/10_Easy_Psychic_Lessons.pdf