I don’t know who developed this originally, but I’ve always loved it…
Title: Three Minute Test
- Read everything before you do anything.
- Write your name in the top right hand corner of this page.
- Circle the word ‘name’ in the previous sentence.
- Draw three small squares in the top right hand corner under your name.
- Put an X in each square you have just drawn.
- Draw a triangle under each square.
- Sign your name under the title of this page (‘Three Minute Test’)
- After the title, write ‘YES YES YES’.
- Underline sentences 7 and 8 above.
- Put a large X in the empty space on the right hand side of this page.
- Draw a circle around the X you have just drawn.
- On the back of this page, multiply 7 by 30.
- Draw a circle around the word ‘top’ in sentence 4 above.
- Call out your name if you are the first to reach this point in the test.
- On the reverse side of this page, add 107 and 278.
- If you are the first person to reach this point, clap your hands twice.
- Make three small holes with your pen next to this instruction.
- Now that you have finished reading carefully, do only number 2 above. Pretend you are still busy. Do not giggle!
Here’s a MS Word version: 3 Minute Test
Don’t forget to look me up on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SeanHCole